Michael Herger;229389 Wrote:
> > failed: Can't create/write to file 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\#sql_fc4_0.MYI'
> > (Errcode: 17) at
>
> There's a known issue with McAfee antivirus which is blocking access to
> this file type. If you happen to use it (or any other antivirus program)
> make it ignore *.my* extensions and restart slimserver.
>
> Michael

Well, I completely uninstalled my antivirus (which I hated anyway) and
still get the same error:

execute failed: Can't create/write to file
'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\#sql_154_0.MYD' (Errcode: 17)

The web interface doesn't respond normally (just hangs at "loading").
Any other ideas?

I do think this is different than the Debian issue Seerdekans is
talking about, as I'm not running debian (thanks for the help though,
Seerdekans!)

--
pedalvet