Hi,

I'm sure there is a simple answer to this but it's beyond my reasoning
at the moment :-). I cannot seem to connect my SB3 and maintain an
Internet connection. Setup is as follows:

I have a Main PC and NAS in the bedroom attached to a broadband router
and this is then connected to the lounge PC via a powerline link. I can
see both PC's and NAS over the network and internet access is fine. Then
I added a network card to the lounge PC and attached an SB3 via
ethernet.

I assigned a static IP address to the SB3 and network card and it
worked fine but the network connection and internet access disappeared
(in the lounge). If I remove the ethernet connection to the SB3 the
internet connection is restored.

I guess the conflict is having 2 network connections at the lounge PC
but why is that a problem? Can I overcome it through network settings
or do I need to add another switch?

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Andy.

--