Hi Guys, newbie so please go easy :)

I picked up an SB3 yesterday and generally i'm really happy, however i
seem to be having issues sustaining a connection between my SB3 and my
router (at least i think thats what the problem is). The SB is now
sitting about 2 feet away from the router and still it seems to drop
every 5 minutes, sometimes the screen will go blank and come bck to
life after 10-20 seconds, other times it goes blank and stays blank
until i hit the arrow keys on the remote which then takes me back to
the Squeezebox Setup page where i have to connect again.

Strangely i have gone through a new setup a couple of times and each
time it connects to the wireless network (WPA password is correct etc.)
but it fails to find the IP address automatically(DHCP) and i therefore
i have to self assign.

So basically my question is......what are the best settings to use with
the Netgear DG834PN and SB3, i'd REALLY(!!!!) would like to get this up
and running consistantly.

I must also say i'm having the same issue with internet radio, the
stream seems to cut. buffer quite a bit, but i'm not sure if this might
not be my internet connection (although BBC listen again works fine when
used directly on my PC??!?)

Any help from you guys would be really appreciated, thanks

Andrew

EDIT: I'm using Vista Ultimate 32 and the frmware version on my NETGEAR
is V1.03.25

EDIT2: Wireless signal is constantly at 100% by the way.

--
Big AAC