I'm currently using iTunes. Virtually every time I restart iTunes it
decides my library is corrupt and churns for hours rebuilding it from
the XML file. Argh! I'd love to use a different library system. Can
anything else do what I do with iTunes?

* dynamic "smart" playlists based on ratings and genre and listening
stats
* syncs to a portable player. Portable player can input ratings to the
system.
* SlimServer can read the dynamic playlists
* podcast support

Bonus points for bi-directional interaction with SlimServer so that
Squeezebox ratings/playback feeds back in to the system.

Thanks!
-Lorrin

--
Lorrin