Not sure if these things were mentioned yet.  Sorry, 30 pages is a bit
much of reading to check for dupes.

A way to play music from a certain decade.  I like the ability to pick
by Genre, but it would be cool to also be able to play just 80's music.
Where it looked at the dates in the ID3 tags to pick what to play.

Also, I would really really like multiple logins where you have one
admin account that shows everything and limited user accounts.  That
way, my girlfriend could use one account and I could use another.  I
wouldn't have to worry about her changing settings on accident that I
didn't want her to.  Also, built-in last.fm scrobbling support to where
each individual account could set up their own last.fm account for
scrobbling.

--
meltingrobot