Hello Jason,

You will need to find where server.exe is located in Windows and
further go into that directory in the dos prompt to execute the
command.

Cut and paste the string exactly as given below

server.exe --itunes --d_itunes

There is a space right after .exe and after --itunes.

Ever since I did the update manually, the playlists seems to be updated
just fine automatically.  All my playlists are rescanned every morning
at 630.

I use a fantastic plugin called "iTunesupdate" which keeps track of
rating changes and increments the listened/skipped count.  I have a few
smart playlists which are hence updated.

govardha