> Hi can anyone tell me if there is Alarm functionaliy in the Date Time
> screen saver that shows the bell symbol on the display if there is an
> alarm set in the next "n" hours (e.g. 12 hours).

I've changed the behaviour in SC7 for exact your reasons: it now shows whether
there's an alarm within the next 24hrs, so I see even before midnight whether
the alarm for next morning is set. I'm glad there's at least one other person
having this issue :-). I didn't include the change in SS6, though. If you're
adventurous, you might be able to merge it. Here's the change I did:

http://svn.slimdevices.com/trunk/server/Slim/Plugin/DateTime/Plugin.pm?rev=12830&r1=12607&r2=12830

Michael