I checked a few of these and all have identical album names, different
disc numbers, some commercial CDs like this example, some CD-Rs:

Also, there is nothing in the data that is stored to have slimserver
recognize these as separate discs if it ignored the "Disc #" field.
All songs in one directory.  In Windows Explorer and in command window,
the songs do not have disc numbers attached to their file properties.
This includes the properties of the directory files themselves.

METADATA block #1
type: 4 (VORBIS_COMMENT)
is last: false
length: 332
vendor string: reference libFLAC 1.1.4 20070213
comments: 13
comment[0]: TOOL NAME=Media Center
comment[1]: TOOL VERSION=12.0.279
comment[2]: DATE=1972/01/01
comment[3]: TITLE=Mingus Blues
comment[4]: PEAK LEVEL=0.99997
comment[5]: TRACKNUMBER=3
comment[6]: BPM=68
comment[7]: REPLAY GAIN=-11.48005
comment[8]: INTENSITY=1
comment[9]: ARTIST=Charles Mingus
comment[10]: ALBUM=Charles Mingus and Friends in Concert
comment[11]: GENRE=Jazz
comment[12]: DISC #=1

METADATA block #1
type: 4 (VORBIS_COMMENT)
is last: false
length: 341
vendor string: reference libFLAC 1.1.4 20070213
comments: 13
comment[0]: TOOL NAME=Media Center
comment[1]: TOOL VERSION=12.0.279
comment[2]: DATE=1972/01/01
comment[3]: TITLE=Ool Ya Koo
comment[4]: PEAK LEVEL=0.95499
comment[5]: TRACKNUMBER=2
comment[6]: BPM=162
comment[7]: REPLAY GAIN=-11.645289999999999
comment[8]: INTENSITY=2
comment[9]: ARTIST=Charles Mingus
comment[10]: ALBUM=Charles Mingus and Friends in Concert
comment[11]: GENRE=Jazz
comment[12]: DISC #=2

slimpy;234761 Wrote:
> If you have flac installed you should also have metaflac. If you don't
> download and install flac from flac.sourceforge.net.
> Metaflac is flac's own command line tagger.
> Then run the following command (from a command window):

Code:

--
kewe65