Hi Peter

> 1. How do I sync the settings between the players? I know, I can sync
> the audio, but I would like the interface to be the same also

You can't. That feature has been mentioned before, but it's not
implemented. Might be an interesting once you've read that "learning perl"
book ;-)

> 2. I am running the latest nightly build of SqueezeCenter (as of 13th
> October 07), but in the default menu structure pushed to the SB's there
> is a no longer an option to connect to SqueezeNetwork. With SlimServer,
> it used to be the same option in the "main menu" list.

I didn't even notice this... but imho it's no longer needed as the SQN
services are integrated into SC. Why did you want to connect to SQN?

If you still want to do so, press & hold left until you're dropped out of
the main menu into the setup mode. There you can select one of the
available SlimServer/SqueezeCenters or connect to SqueezeNetwork.

Feel free to open a bug report on http://bugs.slimdevices.com - thanks!

--

Michael