Hello James:

Thanks for your response. I tried to enable the artwork option, but
there seems to be a problem with your settings page. With other
settings pages, a "save settings" button appears in the bottom left
corner of the page. But on your page I don't se any such button.
Instead I see the text "Half stars".

Thanks for your assistance,

-- Pierre

--