W00t... you guys are all starting to come out of the woodworks now... :)
All my M3U's play just fine with Winamp as well... never had a problem
with that, or Media Player... There's definitely some weird formatting
going on that Slimserver doesn't like.  It's GUI-created playlists
definitely look a little different than the standard M3U's that other
apps spit out.

Slim Support -- Any ideas yet?

--
vnvjeep