I run Slimserver on a MacBook Pro and have wireless connectivity for my
SB3s & Transporters -- ie. everything is wireless (running through an
AirPort Extreme now, previously an Airport Express).  I upgraded to
Leopard this weekend and got both Slimserver & Inguz working fine.

A couple of random ideas:
1)  When you were running wireless, were you sure of the IP address of
the Mac mini running slimserver (you can see it at the bottom of the
Server Settings).  I only suggest this because if your Airport is also
new, I seem to remember that it defaults to a 10.0.1.xxx subnet.

2) When you were running wireless, could you see the web interface from
another computer?

3) Under Leopard, the Firewall settings have been (annoyingly) moved
under the Security tab (and, worse, the firewall is turned off by
default!).  First, stop Slimserver from its preferences pane.  Then in
the Security->Firewall settings, choose "Set access for specific
services and applications".  Then go an start Slimserver again.  Right
afterwards, you'll get a popup access if you would like to allow
incoming connections to mysqld (hit "always allow"), and then the same
for "perl" (mine came up twice).  Again hit "always allow".  Seems like
the old Windows Zone Alaram model, but I don't like it all.  Just seems
really lame and less secure than the old way of just opening up a
couple of ports under 10.4. (BTW, I also select the "Enable Stealth
Mode" under the Advanced settings of the firewall.)   It will be
interesting to see what the review say about the Leopard Firewall
settings...

Disclaimer: I only just started playing with the firewall settings on
Leopard -- so play modify yours at your own risk...

I was able to get Inguz working.  Seems like the instructions I posted
still work under Leopard.

muski

--
muski

SB3->Bryston BP25DA->Bryston 4B SST->Wilson Watt Puppy 7
Transporter via XLR->Headroom Max Balanced Headphone Amp->Balanced
AKG701s & HD650s