I experimented with buying an album of mp3 tracks from the new Amazon
MP3 store. I'm running Slimserver 6.5.4 - 12568 - Debian - EN -
iso-8859-1 under Ubuntu 7.10. Since Amazon hasn't released a Linux
version of their download tool, I downloaded the album on my Mac at
work.

Here's the thing: the mp3 tracks play fine on both the Mac and Linux
boxes, but Slimserver refuses to recognize them. I've tried multiple
complete rescans, reboots, etc. Slimserver happily recognizes new music
from other sources, but never sees the tracks from Amazon. Ideas?

Thanks,
Ken

--
kenbaldwin