Getting close to tis the season again.  Does anyone have any suggestions
for organizing seasonal music?  Is there some way to have all of your
christmas music available, but ensure that it isn't picked in July?  I
tried searching the topics for christmas but too many people are asking
for christmas presents here to find this, unfortunately, so please
forgive me if this has already been discussed to death.

How do people keep this broken out, if they do?  I suppose I could
setup an entirely independent SC Server but that seems a bit like
overkill.

I'm using SC 7 and MusicIP as well so if there are any features there
that make it easier that you could tell me that would be great!

Thanks!

--
dwilliams01