I'm getting a little sick and tired of finding makeshift workarounds for
one version of slimserver only to have it modified and loose the few
capabilities I'd gotten used to. I (and others) have been asking for a
practical way of building or modifying  custom playlists on the fly for
years now (Creating a playlist on the fly means as you discover a
candidate for a playlist while casually listening one might want to add
this to an existing playlist or create a new one). There used to be a
half assed workaround where one could create a new playlist by Zapping
songs and then rename the Zapped list later. Now this doesn't even work
and one has to record the songs by hand, dig them up again and  then add
them  to a now playing playlist before saving and naming the playlist.
Instead of getting more functionality in this respect we seem to be
getting less. What's up with that? It's like the software is getting
more useless rather than more usefull.That's BS.

--
gdg