Gibbo;240541 Wrote:
> I really want better sound quality than that. Oh well, i'm going to move
> the SB to the kitchen for a bit back and forth, see how much I use it
> and maybe i'll just find some cash somewhere.
>
> although just bought some new Aego m's off ebay for a bargain price.
> only just been emailed by ebay to tell me they have removed the sellers
> account for previsouly being banned. Ebay are so helpfull, they've just
> removed all evidence of the sale from me, luckily I paid by paypal and
> hope the seller is still genuine.

There is a Logitech wireless system for iPods that has had some
reasonable reviews - you can probably get one on ebay for about twenty
pounds if you are patient. Sell it on when you can afford to upgrade.

Good luck with paypal, but they dont have a good reputation for these
kind of disputes, and I think they will charge you a exorbitant
administrative fee..

Does anyone know why there has been a kind of flood of aego ms on ebay
uk lately?

--
James_B