I'm running SlimServer 6.5.4 to SB3 (firmware version 81).  I'm
connected wirelessly from a vista machine via Linksys WRT54GL, using
DHCP.

I've had this setup for several months and in general, I love this
thing. However, occasionally and seemingly more frequently I get an
error message Can't connect to retrieve playlist.  I get this message
via the Favorites menu, or the Playlilst menu. All my favorites are
Internet Radio streams.

Also, I notice on occasion, I get quite a bit of buffering
interruptions on Internet Radio streams.  Is this a bandwidth problem
at the source?

On the other hand, I've never had dropped streams when playing Albums
located on my local drive.

I've seen a number of messages posted regarding buffering, but have yet
to read a good solution.  Perhaps I just missed it.  Any input from the
Slim Devices folks? Any pending firmware updates?

Doug

--
Doukg Walch