Solvason-Pastuch;240811 Wrote:
> Congratulations.  Welcome to the SB world.  The SB world isn't simple,
> it is
> fraught with dangers, you are well advised to go out and buy a multi-CD
>
> player, and leave "the box" to the techies.
>
> Russ

Surely only a techie would be running _multiple_ home music servers? I
believe Squeezebox is quite easy for non-techies, though  of course
there's plenty of room for improvement.

I guess it depends on your definition of "techie", but in my experience
it is the techies who encounter the corner cases which are harder for us
to make easy. That much is acknowledged, but if you want to argue the
case that SB is hard for beginners, this is not the best example.

--
seanadams