Hi All,

Firstly, this should probably be in '3rd Party Hardware' but I'm hoping
this post won't annoy users of this forum too much...

I'm really taken with the Eee and would envisage using it as a 'to
hand' internet access device and also as a cool control device for SS
(fondly imagines casually picking up sleek device to control music
selection in front of awe-struck friends).

Questions are, has anyone used the Eee as described above?

Is it just a question of navigating to SS URL over Wi-Fi and taking it
from there?

Will I have to use one of the Nokia skins (Eee screen res = 800 x 480)
or would a browser like Opera handle the default SS interface?

Any advice, thoughts would be much appreciated...

Thanks

--
MikeWynneDub