>How about something that just plain works, without the neverending
>nightly updates and techie tweaking.  I AM an electrical engineer
>and I have reached the point where I think a multi-CD player would
>work much better.

Nightlies aren't for regular use.  If they address a problem you
actually have, try one.  Otherwise, ignore them.

Me, I'm still running 6.5.2 on my Infant NAS.  No problems on 3 wired
and 1 wireless Squeezeboxes (mixed 2s and a 3).  Uptime has been
since our last power outage, and they get near daily use from me, my
wife, and kids.

Kevin
--
Kevin O. Lepard