Yesterday we did a major emergency maintance project and it has been
completed, I just checked the Commercial Free streams on my Squeeze box
and was able to play all but 3. I have a trouble ticket on these
submitted with our network engineers, all other streams are playing in
a stable manner, here is Washington state.

If you are still having a problem in an hour or so please drop me a
note at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will see what we can do to get
you up and running/

--
Gregory Walters

A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of ioWorldMedia,Inc
Gregory A Walters
Radioio Tech
5025West Lemon Street #200 Tampa FL USA 33609
800 884 8634 X 718
[EMAIL PROTECTED]