I am currently using SlimServer Version: 6.3.1 - 8468.

I store all my music on a hard drive in a USB enclosure. If I forget to
switch on the power to the USB drive, when I turn on my computer, if I
try to play some tracks on my SB1 {with usb brive switched off], the
tracks I select disappear. Even when I switch the USB drive back on
again, those tracks I selected are still missing from SlimServer. They
are obviously still on the hard drive. The only solution for me is to
run a Full Scan.

Just wondering if there is an easier/quicker solution to get SlimServer
to recognize the tracks again, without having to do a Full Scan.

--
norderney