Since when was opinion fact you pinhead. Get YOUR facts straight. I've
been using the Squeezebox for almost 3 years and am well aquainted with
what it does and doesn't do. The biggest beef people had with the first
versions of Slimserver was that it wasn't as good as other music
"organizers" (which I didn't bother with because I was mainly
interested in the streaming functionality of the Squeezebox and
anything else was out of the question).

BTW You can't delete the playlist if it was created somewhere else.

--
gdg