gdg,

Maybe you should apologize to the very nice folks here. You and a few
others are the ones that make this forum unbearable to read at times.

Also as a "Senior Member" of these forums you should know better than
to be so rude.

I have only had my Squeezebox for 3 months and even I know that they
are not designed to "ORGANIZE" the music, but be used as a device to
playback the music no matter how it is organized.

As to  your question I have no problem deleting playlists using 6.5.4
so maybe you should go back to the drawing board and rephraze your
attitude and question and then just maybe I will post the answer to
your question.

--
schatzy