shellier17;244401 Wrote:
> I have an SB3 running wirelesly and 2 pcs which are also connected to it
> and are running slimserver. I have another pc with the slimserver
> software but cannot get it to connect to my current player. Just need
> some steps on how to get this new pc connected to the current player.

You'll have to do it from the player using the remote.  Hold down the
left arrow button until it pops out to the setup level.  From there you
should see "Connect to ..." in the menu.  The first one you see will
likely be the server that you're currently connected to.  Scroll down
and it should show you any other available servers.

If it doesn't show you the other server, you can still connect to it by
scrolling down and going into "Set up networking".  Right-arrow through
the setup until you get to "Select a music source", then "Specify and
IP address for your SlimServer".  Enter the IP address of the other
server.

--
JJZolx

Jim