The Squeezebox in my bedroom seems to respond oddly to IR commands sent
by the IR remote for my Lutron light dimmer.  Whenever it sees any IR
command sent by the Lutron remote it repeats the last command that was
received from the Squeezebox remote.  Usually that last command would
be a power toggle, so using the Lutron remote invariably turns off the
light -- and then the Squeezebox powers back up.

To avoid this, I've been hitting one of the arrow keys on the
Squeezebox remote after turning it off.  But I'd prefer to track down
the cause and this and resolve it properly, if possible.

Is it possible that Slimserver is failing to decode the IR command --
and rather than cleanly handling the error it's instead rerunning the
last IR command that it successfully processed (which is probably still
sitting in a memory buffer)?

Any known workarounds, or suggestions for debugging the problem?

--
skriefal