To be accurate, the SB3 radiation doesn't cause hair loss; it causes
hair generation to migrate to parts of the body furthest away from the
SB3.

As you find less hair on top of your head, you'll discover it has
migrated to your back, ears, nose, etc, i.e. places you never had any
hair before and that are slightly further down the body.

I'm thinking of buying a Transporter and placing it on a table at the
foot of my bed. I'll never play anything through it but after a couple
of years I hope that I'll be able to visit the barber's and actually
get my money's worth.

--
Skittler

Dave.