bpa;246225 Wrote:
> You can try SC 7.0 beta now - it is very stable and close to release.
>
> Alternatively attach an example file to a post.
>
> If you have been editing the playlist on Windows but Slimserver runs
> under Linux then it is likely you have added characters into the file
> which may cause problems with Slimserver even though the files look
> good.

Hey BPA... My whole environment is running under Windows, so that
wouldn't be a problem.  Slimserver is running on Windows 2003... My
clients are XP and Vista... they both can edit GUI-based playlists just
fine.  It's the actual M3U's that are created by Windows Media Player,
or Winamp, or virtually any other tool, that Slimserver is having
problems reading.

--
vnvjeep