b4lly;246989 Wrote:
> Please help! my 1 year old SB3 I noticed had no display. Made sure the
> computer was on and awake, removed ac, reconnected ac and nothing! The
> thing is, the optic out red light is is still glowing when the ac is
> connected but nothing on the display. Got a wedding in 10 days and was
> relying on my SB for tunes. Any help would be a God send, please...

Since you are located in Australia, getting the unit back in our hands
for a repair would not happen in less than 10 days. What I have done is
contacted our team out in Australia and asked to see if they can
accomodate you for the time being. I am waiting on a response to see if
we will be able to get you a new unit for your wedding. Stand by for
details.

--
Anoop M.