At first.  A little less as time goes on.

I still find it cumbersome to randomly browse through my library to
select something to play.  Mostly, I think, due to the sluggishness of
browsing albums in the web interface.  A wall of CD spines is still
(somewhat surprisingly) easier to use when picking something out.  I'll
often actually look through the CD rack and then play whatever I find
using the SlimServer web interface.

But it does other things well.  Random play, playlists, searches.  I
don't use playlists much at all, and random play only for background
listening.  Searching is the main thing - to find all the recordings of
'Winter Wonderland' that I have, or quickly find all the tracks by Mel
Torme.

--
JJZolx

Jim