SS 7.0a (build 12-01-07) has worked pretty good for me in Leopard
10.5.1. The quirks so far have been (in order of severeness):
1) Albums display in identical multiples on my Transporter screen, not
in the browser.
2) The player reacts very slowly to user interaction, for ex choosing
another album/tune, when it's been left alone playing for some time. I
haven't clocked it but it seems like at least a 20-45 sec delay.
3) Occasional (tho rather rare) arrests in playing which require user
interaction to get the unit to start playing again.
4) The player shuts off at rare instances.
5) The player jumps to next tune before ending the current.

Before I couldn't get early (nov) builds of SS 7 to install (only pref
pane) and 6.5.4 didn't work at all in Leopard. I was adviced by support
to try 7.0 and now reporting on the multiple album issue I have been
adviced to "downgrade" to 6_5_x_v2007-12-10.

--
igroucho