Hey

I live in a shared house, there are 3 of us all hooked up to a gigabit
wired network, we already have speakers in the bathroom and now need to
work out the best way all 3 of us can play our music to it (at different
times of course) Im hoping i can buy this device, hook it to the
speakers and the switch and it will do what we want....

Can 3 people access the squeezebox remotley to set up a playlist (can
we decide what to play sat at our laptops or do we need to manually
walk up to the device and play with the remote control - or can
playlists be set up frm a laptop in another room - each 1 of us has our
own laptop)?

1 pc, 1 mac, and 1 linux user, can all 3 pc's connect to this device
and stream music to it?

Please let me know, as if it does all of this, then i think it is the
device for us. Thaks

--
mnichollsuk