I hope everybody enjoyed/is enjoying the open house. Hey, Mike, this
time how about identifying the Slim/Logi staff, especially the forum
participants, in any posted photos?

Lottery... not free gear, but a drawing for the chance to buy at the
open house price. Have the lottery drawing several days before the open
house, and any unsold "lottery" merch goes to the open house sale. This
might not only make faraway fans happier, but encourage some online
hype & interest in the product line (think of the Digg possibilities).
I'd suggest only using the lottery for a portion of the refurb gear and
a limited number of new units, to guarantee to "locals" that there would
be some bargains at the open house. The lottery should be announced only
about a week before the entry deadline & drawing, to reduce any adverse
affect on sales of new units. IMHO, IANAMarketingExpert, etc.

-Peter (not complaining)

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver BottleRocket FuzzyTime SaverSwitcher SleepFade
StatusFirst VolumeLock