I have an SB3 wireless connected to active speakers (Cambridge
SoundWorks MegaWorks 210D) via digital output.  My connection to
SlimServer/SqueezeCenter is wireless 802.11G with WPA2 via D-Link
DI-634M.  There are several other wireless signals that can be detected
from my location (approx. 8), but I am the only one on channel 1.

This arrangement has worked well for me for a few months, but lately
the volume has started fluctuating during playback.  By that  I mean
that it will play along fine for quite awhile at a given set volume,
then will drop volume significantly for a few seconds at a time, and
then return to the originally set volume.

I initially was operating with the default software/firmware shipped
with the unit about four months ago, but recently loaded the newest
beta software to see if that might help, but the same thing is
happening.

Any suggestions?

--
sydlexic