Thanks Felix - you're right - removing the plugin, restarting SC, and
power cycling the SB did the trick - the headphone output is back. So
then I went ahead and reinstalled the plugin, enabled it in SC, ~and~
enabled it in the player interface (the step I had missed previously)
and measured 3.29v when the SB is on. Cool!

cliveb;250048 Wrote:
> I'm wondering if perhaps it may be necessary to actually uninstall PSII
> before the headphone socket starts working again?

Yep - seems like you must uninstall the plugin, restart SC, and power
cycle (unplug/plug) your you SB to get the headphone back.

Thanks for the help folks. I'm not sad anymore. :-)

John

--
2eleven