Off topic, but is anybody doing this with a product other than Anapod
Explorer?  I like the product, but I can't get artwork to transfer, and
they haven't been very good about answering any of my support requests.

Using Anapod you can point to the same file structure that Slim server
points to, right-click an album folder, send to iPod, and it converts
Flac to whatever bit rate mp3 you want and uploads to the iPod.

Anybody using anything else?  I know this can be scripted, but I'm
looking for a way of doing it in a fairly automated fashion.

Thanks!

--
Kurt

Main Entry: au·dio·phile
Pronunciation: 'o-dE-O-"fI(-&)l
Function: noun
: a person who takes the pursuit of high-fidelity sound reproduction so
seriously that they don't have to listen to music anymore.