Dear all,

I just became a happy squeezebox owner - didn't find much of a sound
improvement over my airport express w/ jack analog out, but the rest
(access times, overall design, extensibility) is amazing. Just a few
things I couldn't find info on:

- Podcast plugin: where are the config parameters? (equivalent to
iTunes' refresh frequency and whether you want to keep older episodes
etc). Essentially I want the download to only happen at night as my bb
plan has a decent off-peak quota.

- Podcast pre-processing: my podcast sources have annoyingly differing
sound levels - the sound levelling does not seem to compensate enough,
so I was wondering if there is a way to set the replay gain in the
podcast file after it is downloaded.

- Live radio recording: would it be technically possible for a plugin
to be instructed to record a stream from the squeezebox? As in, the
program you are listening to becomes really interesting and you want to
tape it.

Thanks

--
vincoz