I'm having some trouble with my installation of Slimserver, streaming to
Foobar 2000.

If I do a random mix or play some music, I occasionally just get
silence and my playlist becomes empty if I view it from the web
interface.  I've independently verified that mp3 files will play, as
will ape files, but certain files will just cause everything to stop
and the playlist to clear.  Is there a log or something else I can use
to determine what's happening?

Slimserver is installed on a Windows XP Pro machine.  Originally I was
at version 6.5.4.  After experiencing this issue I uninstalled that and
installed a pre-release 7.0 version.  The same problem persisted.

--
largesock