alanj;253009 Wrote:
> Brilliant idea, been looking for something like this for ages!
>
> Can't get it to work yet though .... my SqueezeCentre is on a different
> Linux server, so anyone know what the userid/password that an SC7
> install would use is?

If the database structure hasn't been changed SC should work. The
script currently expects the database to be on the same machine but you
can easily change this.

Change the the ip number after 'server=' in the line:
Const ConnectString = "DRIVER={MySQL ODBC 3.51
Driver};Server=127.0.0.1;Port=9092;Database=slimserver;UID=slimserver;Password=;Option=3"

It is on line 41 of the .hta file. Let me know if it works. I'm very
curious though if album cover detection will work when the files are on
a linux server. Let me know the outcome!

But you have a good point there. I can add an option to specify the
server address in the GUI.

Frank

--
SilverRS8