I use Album Art Downloader on a Win XP machine. Aggregator did not work
for me, period. I don't think it's supported anymore..?

Downloader searches, I dunno, 8 or so data bases for artwork based on
tag info. It batch processes folder structures, and uses tag info to
retrieve artwork. For each CD, it retrieves 20-40 jpegs you can quickly
scan and choose from. I spend about 30 seconds per CD to choose, based
on the correct cover and image size. You click on the image file you
want, and it saves it to cover.jpg (or whatever), in the folder you
want.

I was able to gather images for ~900 CDs pretty effortlessly. Highly
recommended.

--
desertrat58

Transporter -> Bryston BP25MC preamp -> M&K (R.I.P.) MPS 2510 active
monitors + M&K MPS 5410 subwoofer.
Also a Sota Nova tt with Graham 2.2 arm & Benz Ace HO feeding into
BP25MC.