I am using Fishbone skin on the web interface for slimserver 6.5.4

I am also using ITUNES with my Ipod.  I am trying to figure out the
best way to Tag and organize my music library.  I am planning to re-rip
all of my CD's in Apple Lossless...I understand that there are
advantages to FLAC but want to keep things simple for
myself...especially since i intend to continue synching to my IPOD.

I could use some advice... keeping in mind that I am a newbie to most
of this and want to keep it all very simple and easy.

Some of my questions---

- When I click BROWSE I get a list of Albums with an alphabetical
index.  Thus clicking B gives me all of my B albums.  IS there a way to
get a complete list that I can scroll...not just limited to a single
letter?

- The Beginner Wiki suggests for Classical music to put the name of the
artist/composer at the beginning of the Album title.  such as
Beethoven--Fifth symphony.  Is this a good idea for pop music as well?
Would it help to have artist name before title of his/her album?  Such
as Beatles-- Abbey Road as the Album Title for Abbey Road.

- I am not sure what to do about Genre assignments.  I do not want to
assign multiple Genre's since iTunes/Ipod i believe does not support
it.  So for example, would one put Norah Jones as Vocal, as Pop, or
????   Is there some wisdom that you could share?

- And again, I am not sure about the best and simplest way to make use
of the playlist features.

Thanks for your patience.

Larry

--