Michael Herger;253374 Wrote:

> I'm pretty sure this is not a bug but rather a caching issue or some
> rogue file: Before you re-install SC for the next time, please delete
> the SC cache folder completely.

I did clear/delete cache at ProgramData\SqueezeCenter\Cache before
reinstall SC. But it revealed the same. Anyway, I would try again.

Michael Herger;253374 Wrote:

> This will require a rescan.

Do you mean 'clear and rescan' music files?

Michael Herger;253374 Wrote:

> And are you sure you don't accidentally have two copies of SC running
> on your system?

I am not sure, how to check if there are two version of SC running? In
my Program files, there are SlimServer and SqueezeCenter directory, but
the SC is installed at SlimServer directory, is it normal?

Michael Herger;253374 Wrote:

> Is SC run as a service or application?

SC is automatically run at login, how to check if SC is runned as
service or application?

--
auronthas

Auronthas

Tajima Power Conditioner  Squeezebox 3 / Cambridge Audio 540C
V2  Van den Hul The Source  Cambridge Audio 540A
 Van den Hul Goldwater / Ortofon SPK 200  Sonus Faber
Concertino Domus

Dell Inspiron 640m  Window Vista  SC 7.0 -
15727(Nightly release 31 Dec)  Aztech DSL600EW (ADSL2/2,
Wireless 802.11b/g 125Mbps 4-port ethernet router)

SqueezeCenter Version: Firmware: 84

http://www.last.fm/user/auronthas/