I have several SB3's around my house and two wireless access points.
Once in a while I have to reset one of the access points (not sure why,
but it's buggy and sometimes hangs).  When I do this, the SB3 that is
near it switches automatically to the other (farther away) access
point.  However, once the close access point starts up again, the SB3
never seems to switch back.  The signal from the farther one is weak
enough to cause stuttering, so I really want it to switch back to the
close one, but it won't do it unless I do restart the SB3 network
connection manually (or shut down the far access point).  Is there any
solution to this or is this just how wifi works?  Thanks!

--
lanierb