-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of SilverRS8
Sent: 04 January 2008 19:48
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: Re: [slim] Announce: Album Catalog Creator for SlimServer

I just posted Beta 4 on http://www.vanholt.nl/acc/acc.htm

The following changes are made:
FIXED: Album cover not displayed if album path name contains non alpha
numeric chars
FIXED: Script hangs when an album path containing non alpha numeric
chars was selected as starting folder
FIXED: Very last album was never included in the catalog
FIXED: Album counter did not refect the actual processed albums
FIXED: The very last line of albums in the catalog were followed by
empty dummy albums with no album cover
ADDED: acc.log file created on every run

Album covers should now be displayed correctly even if there are non
alpha numeric chars in the path name.

Please let me know if this fixes indeed solves some problems you were
having.

Frank

--
SilverRS8