mrfantasy;254677 Wrote:
> I'd guess controllers separately are going to be $150-$200 if they sell
> them.
>
> Love to know if the Duet station is just an SB3 without the display and
> a new case.  Is that a bona fide power switch on the front?
> Interesting.
>
> And Michael Valera, over on AudioCircle, said that the Squeezebox 3
> will remain
> (http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/index.php?topic=47279.msg431419#msg431419).

Price on the Squeezebox Controller is $299.99 US.

The switch on the front is multi function, more for connection reset
and/or factory reset. It also changes colors to reflect it's connection
status. Like the Squeezebox the Squeezebox Receiver it's always "on" or
in "standby". It's never really off.

One note about the SB Receiver, is that it requires the Controller for
network setup. You can't just buy one on it's own. It's for adding
extra rooms.

The Receiver and Controller will be available as an accessory from us
online, and a few select online partners. They will not be a retail
boxed product.

Also I was not lying... the Squeezebox, SB3, is not changing. It will
continue on with NO changes for the foreseeable future.

Mike

Ha! Cross posting with Dean! :p

--
mvalera