macintoys.nl;254874 Wrote:
> Are you sure? I hope so! But the controller and the receiver both have
> 64MB Ram. Isn't that used for indexing or so?

That is inadvertently very misleading and will be rephrased. The
controller has 64 mega_bytes_, but the Receiver, Squeezebox and
Transporter are all in mega_bits_. Yes that makes it seem like more but
really it is a reasonable metric being as it refers to the streaming
audio buffer, and one almost always talks about streaming and/or
compression in terms of mega/kilo-bits per second. Mixing units is
obviously bad form though...

--
seanadams