benthos wrote:
> Does Logitech's Harmony remote work with the Squeezebox, or can it be
> made to work with the Squeezebox?  If so, I'm not sure why anyone would
> pay twice as much for the Duet controller, especially if the Harmony
> remote can control other devices.

I have a Harmony remote. It's useless for selecting music from a
distance of +5 meters in my living room. With the controller I can
select music from anywhere in the house. The difference is not the range
of the transmitter but the fact that with the controller you have the
display in your hand.

So you can't compare the controller with a universal remote. You can
compare it with a wireless PDA, but IMHO it will still be better because
the interface to the SB is much better.

Regards,
Peter