Rick B.;255500 Wrote:
> Me, too. I'm really disappointed. I already have an SB3 and the new
> remote is just what I'm looking for - but not at this price.

I must confess I’m a little disappointed in the Duet as an existing
user. If starting from scratch I can see it’s a great piece of kit but
as an existing user of a Transporter and SB3 I was looking forward to a
remote control with display and a few toys for maybe £100 or so but at
£250-300 it’s very expensive for that purpose.

--
Chewie

Esoteric DV50/ Transporter/ Squeezebox SB3/ Bryston BP25 Pre - 4BST
Power Amplifier/ PMC OB1.