I've had my setup for awhile (2 SB plus running Softsqueeze - WinXP
machine for the server - for more than 1.5 years now). In the last few
weeks, my SBs & Softsqueeze have run into 2 different tracks from
different albums which it will not play. They are .mp3 and I think are
encoded the same as the rest of the album. They play fine using in and
all alternate media players I have (MediaMonkey, WMP, itunes). I have
6.54 slim server running.

What happens is that it appears the song gets stuck at the end of the
track and won't proceed to the next track. If I skip over the track, it
plays the next one fine. I am trying to narrow down the problem, anyone
have an idea?

Thanks

--
Sam Lowry