On Jan 9, 2008 2:13 PM, wtfaidh <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So much talk about the interface/controller. My primary concern is audio
> quality (I own 2 SB3's but ditched the transporter).
>
> Is the Wolfson DAC (does anybody know the exact type ?) an improvement
> or quite the contrary... ?
>
> Is there more to say about audio quality on this product ? Because if
> it's on the same level as an SB3 or worse I do not welcome this
> particular kind of innovation...

I'm confused, you own the SB3's but you think their audio quality is
sub-par.  You elected not to go with the Transporter.  Do you feel it is
worse?

Keep in mind the SBR is a $150 component so it is definitely not priced for
audiophiles.  Transporter will work just fine with the SBC and that's the
best audio quality these guys have to offer.

Ben